You may recognise today’s guest, Tabitha Clifft from Season 2 of Netflix’s Too Hot To Handle. But before and after appearing on the show Tabitha has been obsessed with wellness and growth.
This episode of the Talk Twenties Podcast shows how determined she is to commit her life to helping others live their true authentic selves through putting their mental and physical health first.
In this episode we discuss:
- A holistic approach to wellness
- Gut health and IBS – how you can heal through lifestyle change
- Nutrition – how to not be confused about what to eat
- Spirituality and mindset – doing the inner work is more important than what you look like on the outside.
- Body dysmorphia – how focussing on only the outside aesthetic left Tabitha feeling miserable, people can have the healthiest diet and exercise regime but still be unhappy.
- Inside Out & mental health focussed approach to wellness – everyone has a different personal medicine.
- Overcoming people’s preconceived ideas about you – being judged for what people saw on a reality show
- Tabitha’s current challenges as a twenty-something
- Tabitha’s one piece of advice she would give to her 20-year-old self