In this episode, Social Media Manager and Business Owner Georgia Aldridge shares how she has been able to grow her social media business by securing social media success for her clients. We talk about working with her best friend, fitness trainer Courtney Black, on the growth of her app and what it taught her about working in social media. Georgia has a brilliant optimistic mindset towards social media and life in general, this episode is a must listen for those interested in this space!
In this episode we discuss:
- The realities of working in social media, why so many young people are moving into these roles, what to expect
- How to be creative all the time and stay consistent
- How to keep up with trends
- The realities of starting your own business – the benefits, the challenges.
- What Georgia learned from previous roles that you bring to your business now
- Georgia’s current challenges as a twenty-something
- Georgia’s one piece of advice she would give to her 20-year-old self