Two friends, Ola & Cullen, thought there was no relatable voice for young people interested in property, so when they bought their first place together during the pandemic they decided to fill that void and launched a TikTok page dedicated to being honest and open about their buying and renovating journey.
The duo, who go by, Bricks and Disorder online, now have over 800k followers across platforms. They sat down with Gaby and Felix to share their tops tips for any young person looking to save for their first home and renovate!
In this episode we discuss:
- How Ola and Cullen met and became friends
- Their background in creative advertising
- Why they decided to buy a property together
- Demystifying the world of property investing and financial literacy
- DIY renovation – learning along the way and from mistakes
- Their biggest lessons in their twenties
- The challenges they sometimes feel are holding them back
- Their advice to their 20 year old selves