Bow Anderson is the artist behind the TikTok viral sensation song ‘20s’ which is all about the pressures of being in your 20s and all of the expectations to have it all figured out.
‘20s’ has already amassed a staggering 3 million streams on Spotify at the time of this podcast release and Bow has toured with the likes of Ella Eyre, Mimi Webb and Tom Walker. She sits down with us to discuss why she felt called to write a song about the rollercoaster of a decade that is your twenties.
In this episode we discuss:
- New responsibilities, feeling heavy
- Life feeling messy
- Pressure to have it ‘figured out’ by 30!
- Seeing what others are doing and comparing
- Getting out of your comfort zone – your experience of moving to London, scary but good!
- Bow’s current challenges as a twenty-something
- Bow’s one piece of advice she would give to her 20-year-old self