Ola Majekodunmi is the founder of All Things Money, the online platform designed to provide young adults with the financial tools to navigate the adult world! In this episode Ola discusses how her studies in business management in lockdown inspired her to help other young adults on all topics surrounding money.
In this episode we discuss:
- Cost of living tips
- Getting on your feet financially after school/university
- What is inflation and what does that mean for the future?
- Saving vs. Investing
- Credit scores, why they matter
- Ola’s biggest lesson in her twenties
- The challenges she feels are sometimes holding her back
- Ola’s piece of advice to her 20 year old self