This episode is dedicated to help you overcome self-doubt in the areas of life that matter most. Whilst self-belief doesn’t affect everything in our lives, it affects us every day of our lives.
David Hulman shares how his self belief journey began as a young Jewish boy on the school playground being bullied to now mastering his own 6 Steps. The ‘6 Self-Belief Master Steps’ is David’s model for measuring and increasing self-belief in the simplest way possible.
He developed it by modelling self-belief in multiple areas including social psychology, neuro-linguistic programming, hypnotherapy & more to find the common denominators, to which there are six: Clarity, Energy, Focus, Triggers, Momentum & Growth.
In this episode the Francesca talks about:
- The science and art of self belief
- 6 step model for self belief
- Enemy of execution is complexity
- Clarity in life and self belief
- Dealing with school bullies
- Focus and your self belief
- Growth and your self belief
- Adulting challenges
Find the full podcast below