Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Terms and conditions – Talk Twenties competition. To participate in this competition, users must follow the instructions in their email.
2. The number of winners will be established in the email and will be selected at random, after the competition deadline, from those who have fulfilled the criteria within the email. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
3. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) apart from all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with Talk Twenties and the competition partner.
4. If you are the lucky winner(s), you will need to contact Talk Twenties staff as instructed by email announcing your success. Further details will then be provided by Talk Twenties as to how you claim your prize.
5. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted – unless stated otherwise. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same email account, the first entry only will be accepted.
7. If competitions run across multiple social media platforms, a winner or winners shall be selected at random across both platforms.
8. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
9. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
10. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time, we reserve the right to select a new winner.
11. Competitions are likely to be sponsored and/or endorsed by a partnered company.
12. The winner(s) agrees to the use of their name or username in a social media post announcing the results. Any personal data relating to the winner and any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
14. Competitions are subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/15. Competitions are subject to Facebook’s terms of services which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php